Sunday, June 9, 2013

More adventures in cooking from scratch...using Pinterest.

Had a craving for chocolate, so my son and I made these chocolate muffins.

I love finding new recipes to try using Pinterest. Here is the recipe for the above Chocolate Muffins. I tweaked very little other than using all purpose flour instead of wheat and vegetable oil instead of sunflower oil. I also didn't have buttermilk on hand, so I substituted lemon juice and milk. They were very yummy!

If you use recipes you find on Pinterest, I recommend you create a board to repin the pins you have tried. Not only does it make it easier to find those pins again, but it also validifies that Pinterest is a very useful way to spend your time because you are using all those ideas you have pinned.

I have a lot of food finds pinned to my boards. Feel free to repin!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment