Monday, April 4, 2011

Blogger...there's an app for that

I made a decision over the weekend and ditched the Blackberry in favor of the LG Vortex. So far I have not been disappointed. It sychs with all my google stuff, I can even get blogger. Though I have to say that my all time favorite app is GroceryIQ which is a free app provided by coupon.com. This app is available for both android and apple which means I can make a list on my iPad and have the list at hand on the phone while cruising the aisles at Wal-Mart.

What makes this app better than any others that I have tried is that it will list the items according to grocery aisle and I can input the price of an item so that next time I add it to my list it will keep a running total of what my grocery trip is going to cost me. I can also specify more that one grocery or warehouse club store and either designate items specifically to a certain store or list it as available for any store.

Yes, I am of the school that technology makes life better. What apps are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I just got a Blackberry over the weekend. Hope I don't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You prob won't. My husband still has one and I loved my old one until it decided to become a paper weight. I got the droid because BestBuy was having a $1 upgrade special. Couldn't afford a new phone otherwise. Still it is pretty cool and a little bit more user friendly than my blackberry, but then again the blackberry was old.

    ReplyDelete