Monday, April 4, 2011

Christmas in April

Well looks like I have already failed the challenge. Why did I think Saturdays didn't count either? Does it count that I caught this fact early in the game?

Anyway, I got home from work today to find a nice little padded envelope from one of my favorite publishers, HarperCollins. Awesomeness often comes in small packages because an Advance Reader Copy of Kiersten White's Supernaturally was inside the envelope. I am very excited to read and review the title. You may remember that her first book Paranormalcy was the first ever #bktweetlet. Keep posted for the review, I am thinking it would make a great addition for S.

If you are a book blogger or librarian, you may also want to check out NetGalley for other great titles to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment