Thursday, April 14, 2011

L Is For Lazy Days

Sick Day by Flickr user Shom Tore

Sick Day by Flickr user Shom Tore

Today is a lazy day, no sooner did I walk into work than the school was calling me to come pick up the little man who was losing his breakfast all over the playground. Looks like it is cartoons for him and laundry for me today. But that is okay, could use a lazy day home from work. I might even make some chocolate chip cookies (Unfortunately, not the million dollar kind, just regular tollhouse).

When you have to stay home with a sick child what do you spend your day doing when not dishing out the meds and answering to "Mom?!" ? Is it a lazy day? Do you spend your day watching cartoons too? Or do you bring your work home to do? Do you spend your day cleaning the house (which is really what I should be doing)?

2 comments:

  1. I either have my laptop on my lap on the couch with my lil' man or I just snuggle up with him. No shame in a lazy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and Dad's bed was always favored whenever the kids were sick. I would usually crawl in beside them, electric blanket turned on high, and watch our favorite Disney movie together. Do you know how many times I've seen Toy Story? Too many to count. I treasured those times. I knew they would not last forever.
    Found your blog via the A-Z challenge. Following You! Come on over and say "hi".
    Blue Velvet Vincent

    ReplyDelete